Custom Wheel Covers Product Returns, Refunds, and Privacy Policies
- Our online designer shows you what your custom tire cover will look like before you order; however, there are some limitations to what the program can do online (such as removing white backgrounds from custom images). You can give us additional instructions or comments on the checkout page to help us produce exactly what you want.
- For custom images, photos, or logos:
- All orders with custom images will receive a color proof via email within 3 business days. This gives you a chance to request a change if desired before the order goes into production. The change is limited to text size or color, image or text placement, or minor image editing, such as removing white backgrounds from images.
- The quality of the print is directly proportionate to the quality of the image you upload. If you are using an image that is very small or low in quality (such as most web images), it will become fuzzy or blurry looking when enlarged for the size of your tire cover. Because a tire cover is a distance-viewing product, many of our customers consider minor pixilation to be acceptable.
- We redraw most graphics and solid colored images (excluding photos or complex full-colored images) if the quality is low so that your print will be exceptional. This service is included with your order; however, because preparing the artwork is very labor intensive, all orders are non-cancelable, non-refundable.
- Please note that the colors in the proof may vary from actual colors of the tire cover due to computer monitor color palette differences, etc… For logos and photographs, we will match colors as close as possible; however, we cannot guarantee exact matches. Some colors are outside of the CMYK gammett and therefore, cannot reproduce exactly.
- Custom wheel covers made incorrectly due to an error on our part will be immediately redone at our expense. Errors must be reported to us within 3 days of receipt of your order.
- We cannot be responsible for spelling, typographical, or measuring errors made by the customer, so please double check the spelling and sizing before you order a custom wheel cover.
- All sales are considered final.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Programming miscalculations, incorrect database entries, or technical errors on pricing resulting in the customer being overcharged will immediately be corrected and refunded upon notification. Orders undercharged will be placed on hold until customer approves correction.
- Any artwork supplied by the customer is assumed to belong to them or that they have permission to use it. We are not responsible for any trademark or logo infringements.
- We reserve the right to refuse to print anything on our custom wheel covers that we consider offensive content or to refuse service to anyone.
Designs with text and/or our image: 6-8 days to delivery
- 3 days production time (longer if you request a proof).
- 3-5 days FedEx Ground shipping (although not guaranteed)
Designs with your own image: 9-11 days to delivery
- 3 days to email you the color proof
- you must approve of the proof before your order goes into production
- 3 days production time
- 3-5 days FedEx Ground shipping (although not guaranteed)
What information do we collect when you order?
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on your visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process orders (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased products.)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.)
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
- We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We, therefore, will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- This policy was last modified on 06/07/2018
Contacting Us Regarding our Custom Wheel Covers:
- Phone: 513-574-6163
- Fax: 513-574-0123
- Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST
- All orders ship from Brockman Signs Inc, 6041 Harrison Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45248
Thank you for the opportunity to do business with you,
Brockman Signs LLC