Custom wheel covers can be personalized with text and/or images. We have over 30 different letter styles (fonts) to choose from when adding words to your design.
We want our custom wheel covers to reflect our customers’ needs, whether it be professional, funny, spiritual, or maybe a strong athletic look.
- Changing the letter style(s) can totally change the impression people get when they see it. Fonts really do make a difference, and for that reason we have over 30 fonts to choose from.
Custom wheel covers with HARD top (not soft).
To ADD TEXT
A box will open on the left that contains all the tools to edit your text.
- Type in your wording and you will see it appear on the tire cover preview.
Click on the “T” – “FONTS” button.
- The popup will show you over 30 letter styles by Name, by style, or by Preview (showing how your text will appear in the different letter styles available). Test out many different fonts.
- Click on the font you want and close that screen. Your lettering will now appear in the font you selected.
Each line of text can have a different font.
- Use one font throughout your design to give it a consistent appearance with 1 message or select totally different fonts to guide the reader and separate different messages or thoughts.
- change it up and really have some fun.
Keep testing until you find one that looks exactly right.
Custom wheel covers are intended to be unique and personal, so we include these options to offer you more control over your design.
- If there are too many choices and need help, go to our Helpful Tips on Good Design
- When you are done designing, click ADD TO CART.
- Order using our secure checkout process, all in the convenience of your own home.
Our customers love our custom wheel covers:
Some of the new style vehicles (such as the 2018 JL Wrangler) have a backup camera mounted in the center of the spare tire. The front of our custom tire covers are solid so they cannot accommodate that hardware.